The Essence of Buddha
The Path to Enlightenment
Ryuho Okawa introduces a contemporary interpretation of the way to enlightenment, written by a revered spiritual leader. The fundamental tenets of the Buddhist understanding of life, such as The Eightfold Path, The Six Paramitas and the Laws of Causality, are clearly explained in modern and accessible terms.
Enlightenment is accessible to every sentient being! The path involves an expansion of consciousness to subdue material concerns to heighten spiritual awareness. By offering a new perspective of core Buddhist teachings, Okawa distills a way of life to nurture self-growth and compassion.
In this book, you will learn about:
- The Story: Shakyamuni's inner journey to enlightenment and how he discovered his calling
- The Eightfold Path: a guide to self-reflection and inner discovery
- The Six Paramitas: a guide to mindful and constructive living
- The Void: a spiritual essence that liberates us from material constructs
- The Law of Causality: a way of seeing our past, present and future to self-reflect
- The Path to Enlightenment: a way of life to attain perfection and lifelong compassion
biographical buddhism, blessed living, books on biographical buddhism, books on buddhism, books on enlightenment, books on spirituality, buddha's biography, buddhism books, buddhist understanding, contemporary enlightenment, core buddhist teachings, easy buddhism, expansion of consciousness, gautama siddhartha, law of causality, modern day enlightenment, right action, right concentration, right livelihood, right mindfulness, right speech, right thought, right view, shakyamuni buddha, spiritual leader, the eightfold path, the fourfold path, the path to enlightenment, the six paramitas, the void