Why did Russia invade Ukraine despite being condemned on a global scale? On February 24, 2022, the day Russia invaded Ukraine, author and spiritual leader Ryuho Okawa conducted a spiritual interview with the guardian spirit (the subconscious mind) of Russian President Vladimir Putin. The aim was to provide sources for the world to understand the top leader's thoughts and to make future judgements and predictions. This is a vital book that the world must read. The true nature of the Russia-Ukraine conflict and Putin's thoughts - the information you cannot find from just the Western media, is here.
- Why Ukraine should not join the EU
- No war would have happened in Ukraine if the U.S. elected Trump
- Putin's perception of the new world order
- China must take responsibility for spreading the coronavirus
- Putin can hear God's voice? etc.
War is a terrible thing, but we should see if there is justice in it. It is not easy to develop an eye to see through international politics. I deliver Mr. Putin’s true thoughts to the people of Japan, who are insensitive to international matters, and to the rest of the world. It is worth getting a second opinion.
Ryuho Okawa, Preface