The Laws of Steel
Living a Life of Resilience, Confidence and Prosperity
The Laws of Steel: Living a Life of Resilience, Confidence and Prosperity is the 26th volume of Ryuho Okawa's internationally lauded Laws Series. In this context, "steel" refers to our true strength as children of God and our divine right to happiness. Through a shared prosperity, under God's love, we can overcome worldly conflict and germinate the foreseen Golden Age of 2020 to 2030.
Okawa teaches how we can achieve true happiness by changing our mindset and accumulating wisdom based on the "Law of Cause and Effect." Okawa asserts that we all have a noblesse oblige to fulfill prosperity and, once realized, are expected to contribute to the well-being of society at large. With profound future-oriented wisdom conveyed herein, we can overcome conflicting values and cast a new societal framework based on spiritual Truth and respect for God's masterful intentions.
Additional themes explored in this text:
- How to succeed in a society with rapid development of Artificial Intelligence?
- Tips to a fulfilling life in the age of longevity
- Methods to invite spiritual guidance to prosper in the workplace
- Authentic accounts of miraculous recovery from illness
- The power of pure mind, love and prayer